If you want to become a Vienna resident all roads lead to the Municipal Department 35 – Immigration and Citizenship, a.k.a. the MA 35.  They are the go-to place for residency and citizenship questions and registration. The trip can not only be taxing, but also seem futile at times. For more information on legal residency see How to be legally […]
To access this content, join the community or log in with your existing account.

You like local independent journalism in English? So do we!

To keep providing you with current news, insights, opinion and Schmäh about our shared hometown, we need your help. We chose to provide our daily coverage for free, because we believe in equal access to information. And we want to be independent from our advertisers, so we can deliver the news that you want. With your help, we can keep giving you the open, independent journalism you deserve.

Don’t let the advertisers win!


If you’re able, please support Metropole today from as little as €1
or choose an amount: