Welcome to Metropole, a website that celebrates Vienna and Austrian Culture. Our site is packed with interesting content about local businesses, events and culture. We are always on the lookout for guest posts from writers who share our passion for city life. If you’re interested in writing for us, this article is the perfect starting point!
By submitting a request for a guest post to us, you acknowledge that you have fully read our terms and conditions and agree to the following:
You fit the following profile
- You write with passion about topics related to city living, local businesses and/or events
- You are familiar with SEO writing and follow our guidelines thoroughly
If your business is targeting a local audience and you
Guest Post Topics you can write about
– The best local businesses in Vienna
– An insider’s guide to city living
– Tips for enjoying the local nightlife
– A review of a recent event or festival in Vienna
– An interview with a local business owner or entrepreneur
All contributions must be of high quality and educational, with a focus on providing value to our audience rather than promoting a product or service. Case studies, real-world situations, and graphs will be appreciated. All material must be relevant to our primary themes and interests. Make sure the topics you propose haven’t been previously covered in previous blog entries.
Article Removal Requests
If your article is published on our website, it becomes the sole property of our website, therefore no removal requests will be approved.
All submissions should be written in clear, standard American or British English:
- The introduction should follow one of the techniques mentioned here: How to Write an Intro for Your Blog
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words).
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where possible.
- Avoid large blocks of text – fewer than 300 words under each heading and subheading is ideal.
- Specify your main keyword and let us know what it is for SEO purposes.
- Include the LSI keywords for the main keyword in your text.
- Make sure your piece has been thoroughly proofread and edited before submission.
- The length of your piece must be 1350 words or more.
- Provide 3 to 4 links to authoritative websites and sources for the information you have used.
- Include 3 to 4 “Frequently Asked Questions” and short answers (less than 50 word answers).
- Supply the URL for one video to include in your article – it can be your own or from YouTube.
- Supply an optional Author Bio of up to 50 words. This can include a link and an image of the author.
We do not require you to submit any images – will source and add images to your article for you.
The body of your article may include up to two links to authoritative websites; your own site can be included.
Insert a minimum of three links to authoritative websites at the end of your article, under the heading “References and Useful Resources”. These should be for the websites you used in your research.
Authors may provide an optional short bio of up to 50 words and their main email address (which will not be published). To avoid ownership ambiguity, we will not attribute your post to a company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every article has a FAQ section at the bottom – please supply us with 3-4 frequently asked questions and answers about your topic. Each answer should be around 50-words long and refer the reader back to the main article for more info.
How to Submit A Guest Post
In order to submit a guest post request please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- An intro about yourself and the company you represent
- 3+ title suggestions
- Add Your Name and “GPM_001″ to the subject line, so we know you read our guidelines
If you follow our guidelines, we will get back to you within three business days.
We are stoked to receive your quality content and promote it on our website!